Put On Suzie Bumble Lashes
in 5 easy steps
1. Take full, top right lash and gently bend pieces where they connect to magnets to create curve.
2. Place full lash strip on top of eyelid so that faux lashes rest gently on natural lashes.
3. Holding bottom right mini lash* with tweezers and with magnet on top, slowly bring up and over so that it clicks into place with magnet on the full lash's outside corner.
4. Repeat steps 1-3 with remaining lashes, keeping lashes as close to the eyelid as possible.
5. Gently adjust lashes accordingly so they are not pulling your eyelid and look as natural as possible.
Take Off Suzie Bumble Magnetic Lashes
To remove Suzie Bumble Lashes, use the thumb and forefinger to slide the magnetic strips apart. Gently pull away from the eye and put in the specially designed case.
*Our mini lashes are small and may blend in with dark surfaces. Take care to use a white towel or apply lashes over a light surface.