Sorry! You aren't supposed to be here.
(Click or tap to view.)
- The best way to create recurring customers is to show them how easy it can be to apply Suzie Bumble lashes.
- Use a white towel when demonstrating on yourself or a potential customer in order to not lose lashes.
- Encourage your customer to use a pair of tweezers for more precise application.
Suzie Bumble Lashes...
- Are less expensive alternative to extensions and adhesives.
- Won’t damage your natural lashes like extensions.
- Easily curve and contour to your natural lashes, allowing you to click the magnets into place in seconds.
- Always look flawless and maintain their fullness, unlike extensions.
3. SHARE Savings
- Lash extensions typically cost anywhere from $100-$200 for a full set and $40-$60 for a fill every two weeks, totaling an average of $1200 a year.
- Suzie Bumble lashes cost only $24.99 and can last up to 1-2 months of daily use.
- Every customer who converts to Suzie Bumble magnetic lashes saves an average of $1000 a year.
3. Be Social
- Post selfies to social media with the hashtag #suziebumble to show friends and family just how beautiful Suzie Bumble lashes really look!